Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

Water Filters, Bota Bottle type (Free)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member

Water Filters, Bota Bottle type (Free)

My disclaimer:

" These are free items (Gifts) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user in injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three)."

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-fre...tle-filter.jpg

I used a few of these in Canada on a bear hunt. I filtered raw water (not boiled) from a heavily beaver infested stream and suffered no ill effects.

Mine fit well and tight into a Nalgene bottle.

Last edited by Dave King; 12-07-2007 at 01:40 PM.