Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

lots to work with, i need to thin the herd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Silver Member

Re: lots to work with, i need to thin the herd

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelhunter View Post
i appreciate your feedback. allow me to politely answer you in this way.
i thought there would be enough clear concise info included in my ad that if someone was interested they would have named what they wanted. i've never traded for anything before, i have always just bought what i wanted, i see this is not for me.
i just violated one of my own requests by making a useless statement.
i will just go and buy one at accurate arms and forget this whole trading mess.
thanks all for your interest and time.
My intent was not to discourage you from trading, just to ad some feedback that might help you get some trade offers.

I don't have a 338 Lapua, but I think most guys with rifles like you are describing ($2000-$4000+) are not going to be very interested in trading them in the first place, especially if there is not a clear offer on the table in front of them. Perhaps if they saw some of the rifles you mentioned, with respective trade values listed, there would come a response.

Money is not something I have, so trading is something I do often in order to keep things fresh or move excess things in order to gain needed items. Often times both parties are more satisfied with a trade than if they simply went and bought the item for various reasons. But I understand that sometimes an outright purchase is just easier!

God bless you sir,

Adam