Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Trade, Freebie and Loan

Free Bullets / Trigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzgun View Post
I wouldn't have said anything if I had actually "got beat".....what part of that did you miss???

I have no problem with switchback......he made a mistake and apologized for it..........done deal.....this matter would have been closed if you and grinder hadn't stuck your noses into something that is really none of your business....
If you didn't want it to be everyone's business you should have taken care of it in private with pm's. Since you posted your rant on the thread. You invited feedback. And you got it!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Old 04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geargrinder View Post
If you didn't want it to be everyone's business you should have taken care of it in private with pm's. Since you posted your rant on the thread. You invited feedback. And you got it!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Using that logic, it must be alright to criticize and second guess any post you make anywhere on the board......I'll have to remember that!

Like I said earlier, this matter would have been closed if you two hadn't stuck your noses where they don't belong.....just like a couple of old women with nothing better to occupy your time!

Last edited by buzzgun; 04-02-2008 at 01:49 PM.