Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

We make the Arc-Rizer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 03:54 PM

We make the Arc-Rizer

Hi - just wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves. My company Arc-Angle Solutions, Inc. is based out of California and we manufacture (in the USA) a new patent pending, vertically adjustable 200 MOA 1/4 click scope base specifically for long range hunting and competitive shooting. My name is Hubert Lauffs and I am the leader of this operation. We have taken several years of of r&d and testing to bring a very precision instrument to market and do it right. The Arc-Rizer is low profile and lightweight. Once sighted in you no longer have to use any vertical adjustment on your scope. Not only will you be able to make your adjustments faster than ever before but it will also improve the longevity of the internal mechanisms within the scope itself. The universal bases clamp onto a picatinny and most weaver rails.

Go Zero to 60 MOA in less than 4 seconds.

The Arc-Rizer was invented by the late Buddy Clifton, a World Record Long Distance shooter on the 50 cal. and some top aerospace engineers. Our hope is to publish some sniper logs as soon as we can get them up on our website. Although, we do currently have a backlog we will honor the discounts we are now offering Long Range Hunting members and not charge you until we are ready to ship. Registered members on the forum can receive a $100 discount. Simply input LRH100 under discounts in the shopping cart.
Please check us out. www.arcanglesolutions.com or shoot us a email at sales@arcanglesolutions.com

Old 07-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member

Re: We make the Arc-Rizer

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

However, unless your a site sponsor, you might have to deal with Len Backus (LRH owner) about your advertisement post.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcRizer View Post
Hi - just wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves. My company Arc-Angle Solutions, Inc. is based out of California and we manufacture (in the USA) a new patent pending, vertically adjustable 200 MOA 1/4 click scope base specifically for long range hunting and competitive shooting. My name is Hubert Lauffs and I am the leader of this operation. We have taken several years of of r&d and testing to bring a very precision instrument to market and do it right. The Arc-Rizer is low profile and lightweight. Once sighted in you no longer have to use any vertical adjustment on your scope. Not only will you be able to make your adjustments faster than ever before but it will also improve the longevity of the internal mechanisms within the scope itself. The universal bases clamp onto a picatinny and most weaver rails.

Go Zero to 60 MOA in less than 4 seconds.

The Arc-Rizer was invented by the late Buddy Clifton, a World Record Long Distance shooter on the 50 cal. and some top aerospace engineers. Our hope is to publish some sniper logs as soon as we can get them up on our website. Although, we do currently have a backlog we will honor the discounts we are now offering Long Range Hunting members and not charge you until we are ready to ship. Registered members on the forum can receive a $100 discount. Simply input LRH100 under discounts in the shopping cart.
Please check us out. www.arcanglesolutions.com or shoot us a email at sales@arcanglesolutions.com

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:01 PM
SPONSOR

Welcome!
I would also strongly encourage you to become a site sponsor if you intend to advertise, which you have already done.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:58 PM

Yes, we are paid advertising sponsors on Long Range Hunting and really appreciate that commercial posts are monitored. Perhaps we didn't post in the appropriate area an intro but are learning our way around the forum site.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:34 AM
SPONSOR

Excellent!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
Excellent!

Old 07-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcRizer View Post
Yes, we are paid advertising sponsors on Long Range Hunting and really appreciate that commercial posts are monitored. Perhaps we didn't post in the appropriate area an intro but are learning our way around the forum site.
I actually did an ad for you in May.

200 MOA of vertical adjustment ...

Again, welcome!

Ed