Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Thank You for the INvite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2014, 11:53 PM

Thank You for the INvite

My Name's Bill...........I live in Idaho............found this site while looking for a Retumbo load for a 200grn bullet out of my 300Win. Then on to look at any info on the 6.5/7mm Dakota. Planning to hunt in Asia this year, and trying to get a little edge..........my two brief visits have shown me lots of good stuff here.

Have been reloading and hunting longer than I care to remember...probably a lot longer than most members have been alive. Am still at it.

Life and Endowment member NRA

Hope I did this right?.....................FWB
Old 06-02-2014, 04:55 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Thank You for the INvite

You might be surprised how many OLD Farts are on here. Glad you are here too.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Silver Member

Re: Thank You for the INvite

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatwater bill View Post
My Name's Bill...........I live in Idaho............found this site while looking for a Retumbo load for a 200grn bullet out of my 300Win. Then on to look at any info on the 6.5/7mm Dakota. Planning to hunt in Asia this year, and trying to get a little edge..........my two brief visits have shown me lots of good stuff here.

Have been reloading and hunting longer than I care to remember...probably a lot longer than most members have been alive. Am still at it.

Life and Endowment member NRA

Hope I did this right?.....................FWB
Welcome. I'm another one of those old fxxxs. Sounds like we both found this site much the same way. I too have been hunting and reloading for 50 plus years. Well I've been putting ammo components into casing that make noisy, have a lot to learn about doing it correct. Lots of great people on this site. Welcome and good luck on your up coming hunt.