Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

A Shout Out from New Member in Delaware

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 07:00 PM

A Shout Out from New Member in Delaware

Hi Everyone, I was searching for information on the Weatherby 300 and came across this site. It looked like a great site for me considering my brother-in-law wants to go out West and do some long range hunting. So what better place to start my journey than here. I took my Weatherby to Williams Gun Sight in Michigan to have them install a muzzle brake on it. Being a toolmaker myself, I could see that they are one of the best gunsmith's I have ever been too. I decided to drive there and personally handover my gun to them so it would not get lost or damaged. Now I am looking for a new scope and mount for it. I like to reload too, so I am sure to get some new information from reloaders more experienced than me. Later, Joe
Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Silver Member

Re: A Shout Out from New Member in Delaware

Hi Joe,

Good idea putting a Muzzle brake on that weatherby. I live in montana and a shot at game beyond 400 yard is the exception rather than the rule around my neck of the wood. However, finding a place to shoot 6-800 yards is easily done.
Welcome to LRH, and have fun.