Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

reloading kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 07:09 AM

reloading kits

hi guys . just starting to reload my own .been shooting for about 10 yrs now. realy enjoy my stalking over here in england .it must b great over there.guys whats your opinion on rcbs reloading gear many thanks tricky
Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Platinum Member

Re: reloading kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky1342 View Post
hi guys . just starting to reload my own .been shooting for about 10 yrs now. realy enjoy my stalking over here in england .it must b great over there.guys whats your opinion on rcbs reloading gear many thanks tricky
The RCBS Press Is what I started with in 1964 and I still have the press (A Rock Chucker) later
they came out with a bigger/taller version and I bought it for the big cases (378 size).it is the IV
model and i use it for everything.

The new kits from RCBS are very good to start with and will serve you well. After you get started
you may want to add an electronic scale and other tools but you will never need another press.

There are other brands available, but the RCBS Rock Chucker is Like the gold standard of presses.

J E CUSTOM
Old 02-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Platinum Member

Not only that, but RCBS also stands behind all of their products no matter how old they are if you ever have a problem with something!
Old 03-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J E Custom View Post
The RCBS Press Is what I started with in 1964 and I still have the press (A Rock Chucker) later
they came out with a bigger/taller version and I bought it for the big cases (378 size).it is the IV
model and i use it for everything.

The new kits from RCBS are very good to start with and will serve you well. After you get started
you may want to add an electronic scale and other tools but you will never need another press.

There are other brands available, but the RCBS Rock Chucker is Like the gold standard of presses.

J E CUSTOM
thank u for your reply.its nice 2 find out from u guys over there hunting quiet limited over here and can be expensive too.my next question is .is there a book or video i can get showing me the correct procedures in using the reloading equipment sorry to a pain many thanks again guys.tricky1342