Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Questins on shipping cartridges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 04:34 PM

Questins on shipping cartridges

New to LRH and live in Washington State. I know you can ship cartridge boxes via UPS but have read different rules and regs online. What do I need to do to sell a box of shells and ship it to a private party. No guns, just ammo. I know about the ORMD applicade.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Silver Member

Re: Questins on shipping cartridges

Hi Gramster and welcome.
You will need to be familiar with the regs of the state your shipping to. Some may not allow handgun ammo or certain ammo to be shipped to that state.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:42 PM

Re: Questins on shipping cartridges

So, I guess the buyer of the cartridges, (if there is one) would have to supply that info to me or at least I would have to know where he lives and look it up. I have some boxes of original Norma 7X61 Super Sharpe and Hart that for the right price I might be willing to part with and keep some for myself and then start reloading. But, before I part with them I need to be fully ready to reload and currently you cannot get equipment. Have done a lot of research and am ready to go when the maket supply comes back.