Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Proof Research, Columbia Falls, MT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Bronze Member

Proof Research, Columbia Falls, MT

Hello fellow hunters! My name is Scott and I go by the name of ranger1183 both here and on the Sniper's Hide.

I'm the SolidWorks Drafter over at Proof Research in Columbia Falls, MT.

proofresearch.com

Proof Research has bought the carbon fiber patents that were being used by Advanced Barrel Systems (ABS), the complete operation of Lone Wolf Rifle stocks (lightweight carbon fiber and kevlar rifle stocks) and Jense Precision (gunsmithing) and brought them all under one roof.

We specialize in the finest lightweight precision hunting, match and tactical rifles available on the market today. But don't take our word for it. As the Proof Research website develops you will be able to see for yourself the validity of our claims.

If you have any questions or inquiries, the email links for answers are posted on our website.

Thanks and good shooting!

*Please note that I am NOT an official spokesperson or representative of any company or organization. My opinions and statements are mine and mine alone.

Last edited by ranger1183; 08-19-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: My posts are my opinions and completely un-official!
Old 06-16-2013, 10:39 AM

Re: Proof Research, Columbia Falls, MT

Last edited by CarbonDust; 06-16-2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: realized when posted - was an old post and is no longer applicable