Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

old newbi from Ga.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-04-2009, 07:41 AM
old newbi from Ga.

hello my name is Stan been in dental lab business for more than 30 yrs grew up wanting to be a wildlife ranger like my grandfather, butin my later formative years girls cars vietnam and the 2yrs health differment and something about being shot through a window was better led me to this occupation. Loved hunting fieldtrailing and that led me to raising training showing horses. Now that al gore ugh made that a non survival indeavor and the huge squirrell population my old model model 56 marlin and some cb shorts. I have renewed my love for hunting. I'm going to enjoy updating my knowledge

Unread 06-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member
Re: old newbi from Ga.

You'll find lots of good info here, and some of the finest people involved in the sport to share with as well. Welcome aboard!
"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid." - Terry Bradshaw