Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New to posting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM

New to posting

Hello: My name is Clay and I am from Alabama.
As to how I found this sight, just lucky I guess. I developed an interest in long range hunting and stumbled across the sight during researching the subject online. I'll admit, I have read a lot of threads since I found and joined the sight; I just never joined in until now. What really prompted me to post is I am ready to buy my first LR rifle and would like some input as to which caliber to start with. I am primarily going to hunt deer, hogs & coyotes. Yet I do have aspirations of going Bear Hunting in a 2 or 3 years. I have killed black bears with my bow, but would like to try something bigger with my future rifle. Anyone have some suggestions?