Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New (old) guy...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2013, 01:13 AM

New (old) guy...

New to the forum, old to the world, 18th year of Uncle Sam's Army Green World Tour. Been hunting since I could carry dad's rifle for him (even had to play rabbit dog a few times...), lurked here for years, gathered a ton of long range shooting info to reinforce (and replace) some of what I've been taught. Hope to gather more.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Silver Member

Re: New (old) guy...

Welcomce to the forum. Your right about a wealth of info on LRH and some really great members. Enjoy
Old 12-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite Slim View Post
New to the forum, old to the world, 18th year of Uncle Sam's Army Green World Tour. Been hunting since I could carry dad's rifle for him (even had to play rabbit dog a few times...), lurked here for years, gathered a ton of long range shooting info to reinforce (and replace) some of what I've been taught. Hope to gather more.
Welcome !!!!!

I am another one of those "Old Guys" and I learn something new every day on this sight.

The younger generation is very interested in new things and keep us old guys challenged to change.

J E CUSTOM
Old 12-31-2013, 03:15 PM

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the welcome and I hope to contribute as much as I can, seems like I'll be visiting on a regular basis.