Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New Old guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 08:11 PM

New Old guy

I live in N.E. NC, work for the Greatest Firearms training facility in the world, we think so anyway, and have been shooting longer than most of you have been alive. I am just getting into long range shooting.
I own several rifles that are able to shoot further than I can. I have Browning 7mm Rem mag, Browning 308, Mossberg 4x4 30.06, Mossberg 4x4 300 Win mag, Savage 110 lefthand 270, Bushmaster M4 and a few more.
Where I work we have 30 plus ranges, the longest is 1800 meters. One of these days I'll get around to taking our sniper course.
That's enough about me, I want to see what the real shooters are saying!
Old 01-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Bronze Member

Re: New Old guy

I am probably pretty close to you. I am guessing you are at the old Moyock location. You have the pop to shoot the best there is. I suggest you get help and build ONE first class long range weapon that will allow you to do things you would bet can not be done!

I would KILL for access to 1800 yards and have the weapon to utilize every bit of it. I am old and have a deep background in ACCURATE wildcats.

Hope to hear from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Shooter View Post
I live in N.E. NC, work for the Greatest Firearms training facility in the world, we think so anyway, and have been shooting longer than most of you have been alive. I am just getting into long range shooting.
I own several rifles that are able to shoot further than I can. I have Browning 7mm Rem mag, Browning 308, Mossberg 4x4 30.06, Mossberg 4x4 300 Win mag, Savage 110 lefthand 270, Bushmaster M4 and a few more.
Where I work we have 30 plus ranges, the longest is 1800 meters. One of these days I'll get around to taking our sniper course.
That's enough about me, I want to see what the real shooters are saying!