Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New member from Mississippi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 AM

New member from Mississippi

Hello everyone,
I currently live in North West Mississippi, finishing up graduate school (geotechnical engineering) while my wife and three children patiently wait. Originally from Illinois where I was born, moved to North Carolina when I was 3, spent my school years there, but visited Illinois and northern Wisconsin for months at a time each year. Joined the Marine Corp, met my wife, and the rest is history. Will be graduating in December, looking to relocate to the rockies, or somewhere in mid-Western Wisconsin/Minnesota. I mostly hunt whitetail, but recently got interested in yotes, have always been interested in long range shooting ever since my introduction to the mil-dot system in the marine corp.

I should also add that this is probably one of the most welcoming and pro-DIY forums I have ever seen. Really looking forward to all the things I will learn from you guys.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New member from Mississippi

Welcome to LongRangeHunting.