Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 PM

New Member Introductions

Hello,

My name is Jeffrey Cullars, aka Shoedo, aka jcvontrappmeyer etc etc etc. I found your forum by doing a search for long range shooting. My expectation is to learn as much as possible about the use of optics, shooting, reloading and share in the commaraderie that I know exists in forum such as this one. I have limited experience with fireamrs except for a tour in the Air Force where my qualifying weapon was an M16. We did not receive much training at that time except to field strip the weapon and put it back together. I believe I only needed to shoot 75/100 rounds on the target to qualify. What a joke! Anyway, I am glad I did not have to defend myself in battle with that weapon, not because of its inadequacies but because of mine. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this great learning experience. I promise you that I will examine the existing threads before asking any question.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New Member Introductions

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Jeffrey.

Sounds like you've got a long road ahead of you but it'll be fun, and expensive.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:06 AM

Hello all, my name is Bruno...I hail from SW Washington. I like to shoot stuff far away. CZ 550 .308 is tool of choice.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:24 PM

Givin` Name is Johannes. Bin called Sgt.Maj. for so long I kinda like it. But will
answer to bout anything. Retired 14 July '13 35 yrs US Army. Not much
good @ this 2finger Typen s**t.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Hello one and all,
I'm C. Chapman from Huntington, WV. USA. As the towns name suggests {Hunting-ton}, I L-O-V-E to hunt, fish, and most activities that involve the outdoors....But, I have hit a bad patch of luck here lately.... First off, someone set my outbuilding on fire and ALL my hunting equipment and fishing gear were burned up....Then, I lost my job {been out of work for over a year and a half}.... And lastly, I have been diagnosed with ALS.... So, as you can see, I'm in a bad spot....But all is not lost, I have hope to some day to get back in the fields to hunt and find a accessible body of water to fish upon....
Have a awesome day everyone.....
Old 09-10-2013, 12:47 PM

Hello, James here from montana, new to the site. Have been on here for many questions almost all have been answered so i figured i would sign up today. hope to learn alot!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:52 PM

Hey everyone new to site but have been reading it for a few years. I figured I needed to register so I can get in on some of the great post. I have learned a lot already from this site. I live in Pinson, AL and love to hunt but just have not had the time to get much done. I also love to shoot but same thing there with the time. Bigbirddog comes from my short and fat Brittany which was a great hunter but now he is like his master out of shape. LOL