Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New Long Range Shooter from Twin Falls, ID.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Silver Member

Re: New Long Range Shooter from Twin Falls, ID.

Are you on westcoasttactical forums? A member there has recently been advertising some long range shooting events out to 1800yds in the Twin Falls/Magic Valley area. Thought you might know something about it or be interested. Welcome.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome aboard!!!

Good to hear of another LRHr from ID even if it is Twin Falls.

Post your questions regrading your rifle. You'll get some great pointers...........

Except from me and winmag, we're the two most worthless cuss's on this place. And he's a bunch more worthless than me.....
Old 11-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
Welcome aboard!!!

Good to hear of another LRHr from ID even if it is Twin Falls.

Post your questions regrading your rifle. You'll get some great pointers...........

Except from me and winmag, we're the two most worthless cuss's on this place. And he's a bunch more worthless than me.....
If my memory serves me well, and that's becomming a longer stretch every day, I recall a place located in your fair city that caters to strange folks in need of certain therapies of a shocking nature.
Thanks for the shout. I have started a couple of new threads but still can't figure out how to post pictures just yet. This is a difficult site to navigate as a beginner. I'm pokin' a 300 RUM custom made right now. Just got it set up and the barrel broke in. Finally got a couple of loads shooting under 1/4MOA at 100 yds in 5 shot groups. Strange, didn't have a flyer in the last 4 groups I shot.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member

Sounds like a good time to stop tinkerin', develop the drop chart and go harvest some stuff.

LRH yotes otta about be ready,