Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New guy from Northern Ca

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 03:18 PM

New guy from Northern Ca

Hello,
Just joined in today. Have been looking on here for a few days and the wealth of knowledge is priceless.

Been shooting for years and just got into reloading recently with my late fathers equipment. Have had some early success and hope to keep that going.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from the been there's and done that's and maybe even pass on some of it to my daughter and step son who I just took to the local range for the first time recently.

Thank you in advance for any and all advise, comments , etc.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Gold Member

Re: New guy from Northern Ca

Welcome to the forum, CA30-06 There are many many talented reloaders on this forum. They have taken my reloading to new heights. I'm sure you will enjoy.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Gold Member

Welcome, Tony. How "north" are you in CA?

American rifleman's triad - God, guts and guns. It built America and it'll preserve America. Abandon one and you lose them all.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNoWind View Post
Welcome, Tony. How "north" are you in CA?
I always find it interesting to see what people think "northern California" is. When I hear people refer to the Bay area as norcal, it just makes me cringe.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:39 AM

Hey guys,
Yes I'm from the Bay Area. It is still Northern CA but not as northern as I would like. My work keeps me close to the concrete jungle unfortunately. The east Bay Area is not as bad as SF. It's closer to the Sierras where me and the fam spend the weekends and close to the delta where the duck blinds are in the winter.