Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New Guy, but OLD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 03:43 PM

New Guy, but OLD

Heys folks, I'm probably using the wrong page, but I am and avid deer hunter . I hunt in California, (blacktails), and albeit I am 65, everyday I p/u my rifle I am just as excited as I was at 12yrs. old.
I have been fortunate and killed, (I hate the word harvested), many deer.

Enough, I live in the Bay area of California and I am looking for a good gunsmith. Few and far between, can anyone help? I don't need anything super technical done, ie; a stock shortened and a trigger worked over.
Thanks and go hunting.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New Guy, but OLD

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

You might get better results if you asked your question in either the general or the gunsmithing forums. Good luck.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss7mm View Post
Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

You might get better results if you asked your question in either the general or the gunsmithing forums. Good luck.

THANKS, I DID TRY, BUT BEING SOMEWHAT HANDICAPPED IN THE USE OF COMPUTERS, (i AM LEARNING AND GETTING MUCH BETTER), i COULD NOT FIND THE EXACT SITE TO LOG MY QUESTION.

tHANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE BACK.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Platinum Member

I copied your first post above and put it in the General and Gunsmithing forums. You can track them there and see if you get some answers.

Don't worry about the computer stuff, we're all learning all the time. Just keep experimenting and trying. There is a Test forum where you can play around, experiment and try different things like pictures etc. if you're interested. You can find it here: Link--> Test - LongRangeHunting.com