Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

New from Bend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Silver Member

New from Bend

After this years Wyoming Antelope season the wife suggested I get a new rifle just for Antelope. I think she might get interested in hunting too but for now she really likes shooting targets.
A search engine brought me here and I've been trying to learn what I can from reading older posts. I'm a bow guy so the rifle stuff is pretty much Greek to me.
I can't add much to a rifle discussion but if you do much Internet scouting on the PC I have pretty good knowledge there. Arcgis Explorer is mainly what I use. Also I'm well versed on the draw processes for WY and NM. I concentrate on a cpl individual units so a specific place isn't my forte' but if you have questions about the draw or NM LO tags, etc, I can speak with some level of competency.

Bob