Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Lurking from just west of San Antonio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Bronze Member

Lurking from just west of San Antonio

Hello!

Settled here in Tx, because of VA medical care....Great hunting, if you can find a
Location.

Spent most of my life in the Army, and that's how I ended up here and with this moniker

Shoot some competition, but mainly put my efforts towards hunting & re-loading.

Really enjoy the in theory vs the in practice of working up rounds & testing the ballistics...

Been lurking for a while, like long range hunting, but only when I have practiced and I'm confident in my ability to take the shot.

Longest deer shot has only been a few hundred meters, but have shot hog and coyotes up to 1K since I was a young lad. Didn't know much about ballistics then, but with help from my brother, and a dusty hillside with a few coyotes, I learned.

Great site, would love to go to the Longrange Shooting School in Idaho, but my disabilities prevent it, so I will, just read, practice, and learn

Remember if things are not going well, read a little Sun Tzu, and "cut the concubine's head off"
Old 05-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Lurking from just west of San Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
Hello!

Settled here in Tx, because of VA medical care....Great hunting, if you can find a
Location.

Spent most of my life in the Army, and that's how I ended up here and with this moniker

Shoot some competition, but mainly put my efforts towards hunting & re-loading.

Really enjoy the in theory vs the in practice of working up rounds & testing the ballistics...

Been lurking for a while, like long range hunting, but only when I have practiced and I'm confident in my ability to take the shot.

Longest deer shot has only been a few hundred meters, but have shot hog and coyotes up to 1K since I was a young lad. Didn't know much about ballistics then, but with help from my brother, and a dusty hillside with a few coyotes, I learned.

Great site, would love to go to the Longrange Shooting School in Idaho, but my disabilities prevent it, so I will, just read, practice, and learn

Remember if things are not going well, read a little Sun Tzu, and "cut the concubine's head off"

Welcome !!!

Glad to have you on board.

J E CUSTOM