Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Long time lerker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:07 PM

Long time lerker

Hello all. I have been collecting info for a while now and finally decided to join. I am currently in SE oklahoma but will probable be moving back to arkansas in about a year. I guess I really like the idea of long range hunting more than actually getting to hunt and/or shoot. With work I don't really get to get out that often. In the mean time I have become addicted to buying guns and gear so that one day I might finish my residency and actually get to do some serious hunting/shooting once again.

Cheer,

JB
Old 05-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long time lerker

Dochawg,

Welcome aboard.

Welcome.

Have a good stay.

If, that is, you can stand the humor such as; Does finishing your residency mean you're gonna become homeless.

See what I mean?

Get 'er finishished! If it weren't for people like you there wouldn't be people like me to bug 'em. At least not for long.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Platinum Member

What's up ....doc? Blame roy for that one too. Glad you joined L/R/H. How much longer in your residency? Once you get it done your home free. Are you gonna do family practice, pediatrics,....jerriatrics like roy? Sorry again. You found a great site and a bunch of nice folks with a seemingly endless supply of knowledge on all (legal) things that go boom. I dont know what were gonna do with a respectable professional like a doctor........ Its probably good we got to you when we did or you may still be under the impression that paying off med school is more important than tinkering with fine firearms at ever extending ranges. Let me know if you need a perscription for a new rifle. First ones free......so's the second, and third and....... Well its good to have you as a member.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 05-06-2010, 07:59 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am a family medicine doc. And yes firearms are much more respectable than paying off loans. Besides mr. "o" is going to take care of us all. If not I am just going to leave the country and come back asan illegal alien that way the gov will give me amisty and for give all debts! Lol
Old 05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Platinum Member

You'll do!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member

yep. your at home and among friends here

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"