Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Long Range wannabe from Oregon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Silver Member

Long Range wannabe from Oregon

Greetings. I've been lurking around here for a while, reading lots of articles and threads to get a rudimentary idea of what this LRH deal is all about. I've been hunting and fishing in Oregon for nearly 30 years, guided big game in Montana and Idaho for 6 years, and currently spend part of my summer in Alaska guiding salmon fishing trips.

I've built up enough preference points in Oregon to draw one of our trophy elk tags and the area will dictate being comfortable with taking longer shots 400-500 yard shots than I, and my gear, are currently comfortable with. So, I'm starting to modify some equipment and learning all I can about shooting.

Thanks
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Long Range wannabe from Oregon

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Good luck with your elk hunt.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Silver Member

Re: Long Range wannabe from Oregon

Welcome, where a-bouts do you live?
Be nice to see location updated in your preferences.