Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

A Little about Myself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Silver Member

Re: A Little about Myself

ya no worries there, if you ever get a chance to ge there you wont regret it
Old 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Silver Member

Re: A Little about Myself

DUH- Quite awhile ago when I got my first email account the girl that signed my up entered me as bigg_sexy1, just sort of been using it since. And it is nice to see other people with the same values.

AJ- Thats pretty cool that you have twin boys as well, what luck it is! I can see it already in my boys that they are going to be quite the pair there is no doubt in my mind that they are going to find alot of mischief... I can see it already... and can hardly wait. At least I know that their Grandfathers will keep out of trouble... I think lol...;)

Slopes- I can hardly wait to get these little guys hunting and shooting. My dad is so exited about it, that he is getting them each colts, so that they will some powerfull steeds to chase elk with. I have my handle all fixed up, and am an Albertan now. I am in Red Deer, perhaps we should coffee one day, or even better shoot!

BS1

Last edited by bigg_sexy1; 11-06-2008 at 10:41 PM.