Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

A Little about Myself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Silver Member

A Little about Myself

I have been a memeber of this site for awhile and not officially introduced myself so here we go.

I grew up in the Columbia Valley in the East Kootneys of British Columbia, and now live in central Alberta. I am 30 yrs old, have been married for 2 years, and have a set of 9 month old twin boys that are just awsome.

I started shooting around 7 or 8 yrs old and was given my first .22 when I was 11. I went on my first backcountry pack trip on horseback with my dad when I was 12, and have only missed 2 years in the last 18. I have a passion for elk hunting, and shooting and just generally love doing the hunting thing.

I started my "Long Range Hunting" quest about a year and a half ago, doing the typical researh before buying a Remington Sendero 300 RUM. I sure learn alot by interacting with you all, and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas for a long time.

BS
Old 11-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Gold Member

Re: A Little about Myself

Nice to meet you Sexyone !

Just curious how you picked your forum handle AKA (Alias) ?

Sounds like we share similar values in life !!

Talk soon.

DUH
Old 11-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Gold Member

Location: Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single stop light!

good luck with those twins......i have some experience with twins... my sons are 23 now and i have to say, they are both fine young men.....when they were small, what mishief one didnt think of the other did....nearly drove their mom crazy.....you have a lot of fun ahead...AJ
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 AM
Gold Member

Funny, for some reason when I read your elk hunt post I just assumed in my head that you were from Montana, not the same place that I'm from!! Although you don't have anything for 'Location' with your handle.

Twin boys 'eh. Enjoy, you and your wife will have lots of fun. Think of the hunting ahead! Oh ya, hope you're both patient. We've got two boys (4 and 7). Like AJ says, what one doesn't think of, the other will. Oh ya, and they'll conspire together. I just keep hoping that one day they'll turn a corner and be normal.... Oh well, one day, right?

BTW, I'm in Calgary.

Cheers
Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
in the East Kootneys
Is that near the liver and pancreas?? Or more over by the spleen.

I'm 31 been married for 4 years and have a 1 1/2 year old girl....sounds like we have a lot in common.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Silver Member

you're obviously unfamiliar with the are its like the Seringehti of the west. We have it all.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Platinum Member

That's a good thing....It was just my attempt at humor.