Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

LavaRed from Guatemala, New Arrival

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 07:17 PM

LavaRed from Guatemala, New Arrival

Hello everyone, I have been coming to this site for some time, trying to learn about long range hunting for a while. I hope we can all be friends and please beg you beforehand to forgive my ignorance on this matter.
Thanks,
LavaRed
Old 03-17-2008, 07:22 PM
PUBLISHER

Oh, my! Our first member from Guatemala. Please place your pin on our Google Map up above on the navigation bar.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 03-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome to Long Range Hunting LavaRed.

It's a friendly place and we all remember that everyone started somewhere and at some time in their shooting career.

Feel free to join in and also to ask any questions you have. There's always someone here that can help you out.;)

If you haven't already, check out the home page. There's a lot of good articles and reading posted there.

And, when you get a chance, why don't you put a pin on the map for your location.;)
Old 03-29-2008, 08:23 AM
PUBLISHER

My son-in-law is a civil engineer. Next winter he is going on a volunteer project to Guatemala with a group of engineering students whom he will be supervising as they build a water line in a remote village.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors