Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-14-2008, 09:25 AM

Hi members
New to the site, I'm from British Columbia and have been hunting since I was a kid. Love shooting , got into reloading in my teens and haven't touched a factory round since. For my hunting my preferred technique is spot and stock which seems to get a guy into situations where the long poke may be the only way to get the job done. My favorite hunting is sheep, love to chase stones, when I was younger I figured out how precise the equipment has to be and how much practice it takes to hit something at range.
I'm comfortably shooting out to 400-500 and have taken Mule deer and Sheep out to this range but not beyond.\
reason I'm here is I want to build myself a new rig for the mountains and want something different, briefly looking with the search I've found fanatics info on the wildcat cartridges I'm interested in. There is a wealth of info in here and really excited to have such a valuable resource.

Unread 12-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Platinum Member
Re: Introductiion

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Good luck with your new build. Keep us posted as to how it goes.