Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Howdy from Virginia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 PM

Howdy from Virginia

Newly registered lurker here, from Richmond, VA.

I shoot some 100yd and 1000yd benchrest, grew up on a farm and guess the addiction began there shooting crows, groundhogs and when nothing else was left, a 22hp on a fresh cow pie would put on a show that my preteen self never got tired of seeing. Still doing the groundhog thing, some wingshooting and trying to get into coyotes.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Silver Member

Re: Howdy from Virginia

nice to meet u bob. welcome to the best forum on the net this place literally overflows with knowledge. my name is cody and i am from wise, Virginia. I am from the western tip so its a little different hunting down here, but its always good to see another virginia boy!
"...I shoot big cartridges, not because I am ego bound, not because they are needed to kill big game when well placed shots are made, but when an error is made, they will get you out of trouble more often then a lesser round."

--Kirby Allen