Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Howdy from Utah!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Bronze Member

Howdy from Utah!

I have been a member for about six years, but I had not really posted until recently with my new acquisition. I am in Utah and hunt deer and elk with as much fishing as I can.
I just picked up a model 16 Bear Hunter Savage in 300 WSM and now that I actually have something that is accurate I am more interested in going longer. I also just started reloading about 6 months ago, so like it or not, I think that I am here to stay. Here are from last two trips to the range, the glass is a 5-20x44 BDC Monarch. Accubond was the most accurate pattern at 0.4 and Berger at .46 both with Winchester 760 powder. It has been the most accurate and much easier to measure than all of the extruded ones that I have.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Howdy from Utah!-wp_003241.jpg   Howdy from Utah!-wp_003211.jpg  

Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Howdy from Utah!

Welcome aboard!

U have a great start. Start stretching it out a bit. That's when things start gettin' 'pensive. . Bet u already knew that from lurking.