Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

How did you find us here at LRH.com?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Silver Member

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com?

By mistake. I hate this site. It's all I think about now. I ended up buying a custom 300WM from the classified section and it has cost me a bunch of money since. I curse you all.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Bronze Member

Well my mother in law said I was spending to much time on the PC looking at women and cars and I best start looking at other things the would support my good health. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Silver Member

Well, I found the limits of my factory set up (supposedly a long range factory at 300yds. So I googled long range hunting and then all I remember was a sucking sound coming from the computer. My wallet came flying out of my pocket, opened and all the money my wife didnt know about went away. The worst part is that money did'nt cure the need, it just fueled the fire.
This site is awesome, thanks Len for the information stockpile location.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Silver Member

I too used a search engine whilst surfing the interweb, i think i typed in long range hunting and found that the void in my life had been filled by people who knew what i was interested in, had the same outlook, but most of all liked placing bulets on targets waaaay out there!

There is a wealth of info on here for those of us in countries that have antiquated firearms law. I am able to converse with like minded individuals from all over the world and am privelidged to be party to real innovators like Kirby Allen who push the boundries. Keep up the excellent work!!
Old 03-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Bronze Member

Point Blank from Long Range video.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Silver Member

Googled long range hunting and was disappointed to see the board moved and thought I was skunked. Fortunately everything worked out and I'm very happy to sit quietly most of the time in Len's living room. Great wealth of knowledge here.

Thanks,
Ken
Old 03-27-2006, 09:01 PM

I just did a Google search on long distance shooting and found this site. A great place to find really useful info, also alot of great people on this site. I do not post much, but I have definitely learned from selective "lurking", LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]