Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

How did you find us here at LRH.com?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 01:39 AM

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I'm new to hunting and was checking out gun and shooting sites. I'm checking out different rifles to buy. A lot has changed since I was a teenager!
I live in Lubbock, TX and am interested in varmints to begin with.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Keith
Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 AM

When I was searching for some info on stock modifications and accuracy one of the posts on this site was a choice and it went form there. I looked over your topics and some answers and hit "Bookmark", look forward to spending some time with you folks.
grouser
Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 AM

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com? Hebron, IN

I typed in a question about a rifle I own that is no longer in production. It's a .300 Remington short action ultra mag. Anyway, I was hoping to get some input as to whether I keep it or trade it. I just purchased it in July of '06. Friends tell me to ditch it and take the loss; get something where ammo will never be a problem. Any thoughts? Places like Gander Mt offer $280 for it. I paid about $650.

The other thought was rebarreling, but I can't find out about the cost, or even if it's worth it.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:11 AM

Hey mike cook here! A.K.A [ SUDDENTHUNDER ] I live down in southern UTAH .Waterfowl hunting and coyote hunting , While surfing around one night for coyote info [LRH] jumped out at me [ya I almost pulled the trigger]whoooo. I've been hooked on this site ever since.I'd like to thank all of you for having me around . I hope to be able lend a hand and info when ever possible . AGAIN THANKS FOR HAVING ME SUDDENTHUNDER
Old 01-12-2010, 05:59 PM

found by searching the web for long range hunting..

live in New Zealand on the Westcoast of the South Island.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:38 PM

Hi, I'm George (59 years old)and live in N.E. Ohio about 25 mi. east of Cleveland along the shore area of Lake Erie.
I was doing a search for a few parts for a rifle project, and came up with a number of posts form this site.
I looked around a bit, and knew there's allot of good info here so I bookmarked it and registered.
Sure is amazing how like minded folks can share ideas and knowlege, at the stoke of a few keys!
I have been registered on a couple of other boards for quite some time, and look forward to checking in here often.
George

Last edited by ohiogeorge; 01-18-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I real bad at spelling! DOH!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Platinum Member

About 3 weeks ago, I was looking for a 7mm stw rifle for sale and I punched in those key words and one of the options brought me to this website. Well me being a crank from way back, I found my self in a toy store where every body talks my language. So I figured out to join and her I am. I check it about dailey and get really involved in the discussions on ballistics and bullets and the more technical things that really make things tick. I am still looking for a used but not abused 7mm stw rifle. If antone has or hears of one for sale, drop me a line. Good times and good stuff here! Good shooting