Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

How did you find us here at LRH.com?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2006, 11:58 AM

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Via the web while searching for information on Optilock mounts vs other brands for an older Sako 7MM Rem Mag.

Len, noticed that you hail from "GOD'S COUNTRY" I'm originally from the "Oktoberfest town" on the Mississippi. Now retarded, just hunting and playing a little golf when it's not too cold. I enjoy reading the "DISCUSSIONS" Keep up the good work!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 PM
PUBLISHER

Welcome all, especially the Wisconsinites.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Silver Member

Hi Guys very new to this. I found this sight because of "Meister". Was doing a web search for a Armalite AR-30 in 338 Lapua and found his for sale here. Now I am in a hurried process of coming up with the MONEY before some one else buys it from under me. So here I am and boy will I be hitting you guys up for more info. Before this it was 308's at 400 to 500 yards. So wish me luck. We have the range cut out to almost 1000 yards thru the woods (I live in MI so we might make 1500) Damn tree's about how many rounds does it take to fall a 3' diameter tree?? Anyone?? LOL so thats my story and I will stick to it. By the way guys my wife does know and really thought the gun was safer than say a ultra light. Tod McCloy
Old 12-27-2006, 09:48 AM

I was trolling the internet for any info I could find on a new reloading press my old Lee Turret bit the dust after 30 years. Wanted to see if anyone knew anything about presses and this forum came up in one of my searches. Since I am a mid range hunter, I decided to stay awhile and see if I could learn something about long range hunting. I have the equipment and the ability just never had the opportunity to shoot over 430 yds. Great forum and a lot of knowledgable people. Thanks again
Old 01-09-2007, 08:32 PM

SWFA Optics talk this site was well recommended
Old 01-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member

A buddy invited me to a hunt at the Sanctuary in October 2003. While on this hunt a very nice gentleman from Pennsylvania named Phil B. mentioned this site. I started reading some of the great info but never joined until the reloading bug hit me recently. Now I can ask stupid questions. Thanks for all of the info I have gained from this site anonamo...anamous...where in the heck is the spell check....uhh thanks for the info anyway.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:40 PM

A good friend and forum member recommended I come here to talk to the best guys around for this sport..So far...I haven't been disappointed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mac