close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from Western NC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Bronze Member

Hello from Western NC!

Hello guys, I have been reading these forums for years, but there are soo many forums that "flame" just for what firearm you use, and I have read and learned alot already from this site, so I just signed up.
A little background from me, is that I have been hunting all kinds of game since age 5, and have 4 little ones that I have also started at age 4-5. I am an ole BR shooter, but been out of the game for the past several years. I have quite a few Custom Precision builds, most for varmint hunting, and a cpl for whitetail hunting.
I am looking forward to learning a lot here, and hopefully sharing some info as well. Thanks guys, and gals, can't wait to get started. God Bless All