Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from TX panhandle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 01:02 AM

Hello from TX panhandle

Hello, I just purchased a Rem 700 .308 with a bull barrel. I have always wanted to be able to shoot long range successfully with consistency. I also have a Winchester model 70 7mag that I had a Gentry brake installed on a few years ago that I was hoping to build into a mid-or long range gun Ive just never had the funds to get serious about it. Things have been improving the last couple years as the diapers and formula are no longer necessary as well as a better job. I was searching the web to try and solve a feeding problem im having with the new Rem 700 and I came across this place. After a couple hrs of browsing and reading I figured I better register. This site is an awesome resource for a rookie like me. Thanks for all the great info.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Silver Member

Re: Hello from TX panhandle

Welcome to the forum. A great source of information and some really great members.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Hello from TX panhandle

I was born in Amarillo and been in Wyoming the last 26 years. Glad to have you on this site.