Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from SE Queensland Australia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 02:43 AM

Hello from SE Queensland Australia

Hi Fellas,

Found this site looking for hunting forums and I really like the informative advise from the many forum members. I mainly use a Winchester 300 WSM that I hunt wild dogs/dingoes and the occasional deer with, I also like to shoot sporting clays and hunt ducks and quail.
I just like to lurk on this site as just about every topic and question is raised and answered that I can get all the information I need!
Keep up the good work.

Cheers
dogger
Old 08-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Silver Member

Re: Hello from SE Queensland Australia

Welcome mate there are a few Aussie's here.

Oh by the way if you continue to read get out your wallet cause your gonna wont to buy stuff
Old 08-27-2010, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWZ View Post
Welcome mate there are a few Aussie's here.

Oh by the way if you continue to read get out your wallet cause your gonna wont to buy stuff
JAWZ, thanks mate, I know what you are saying, I'm like a kid in a candy store at the moment! It's a pity the Aussie $ has slipped below 90c thoughm might have to wait awhile!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Silver Member

welcome mate, heaps of good info here... and yes, this site has cost me ALOT of money too!

if you interested in anything special, i can help you with all the 'interesting' stuff mostly from overseas that our local gunshops dont really know about or deal in.

i wouldnt have anything like this;

if it wasnt for the knowledge ive come by these last few years... and the help of LRH.com

take it easy
Old 08-27-2010, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groper View Post
welcome mate, heaps of good info here... and yes, this site has cost me ALOT of money too!

if you interested in anything special, i can help you with all the 'interesting' stuff mostly from overseas that our local gunshops dont really know about or deal in.

if it wasnt for the knowledge ive come by these last few years... and the help of LRH.com

take it easy
Thanks groper, I'll keep that in mind. yep, love this site
Old 08-27-2010, 04:31 AM
Silver Member

You wont go wrong here mate,lots of good people and like groper said it will cost you$$
Old 08-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Silver Member

Hi Groper,

Very nice rig you have there mate - what's the scope details?

cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groper View Post

take it easy