Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from Northern California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

Hello from Northern California

Hello from Northern California. I just joined the forum here about a week ago and canít tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge and experience of this group. I have been a hunter about all of my life, mostly Deer, Elk, Lopes but also quite a bit of bird hunting as well. I am having a 300 Win Mag restocked and accurized over at Hill Country Rifles, it should be done sometime in April. I am in the process of figuring out what scope to mount as well as what load development I would like to start out with. So far, I have learned quite a bit from this site and have been able to contribute a little here and there as well. Look forward to meeting all of you on the forum.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Silver Member

Welcome. What part of California are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moman View Post
Hello from Northern California. I just joined the forum here about a week ago and canít tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge and experience of this group. I have been a hunter about all of my life, mostly Deer, Elk, Lopes but also quite a bit of bird hunting as well. I am having a 300 Win Mag restocked and accurized over at Hill Country Rifles, it should be done sometime in April. I am in the process of figuring out what scope to mount as well as what load development I would like to start out with. So far, I have learned quite a bit from this site and have been able to contribute a little here and there as well. Look forward to meeting all of you on the forum.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. - George Washington

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.' -Unknown
Old 02-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Gold Member

Sonoma County