Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from Len's wife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Hello from Len's wife

I've been married to Len since we were 21 years old. We just celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary.

We share the same email address, therefore I have seen all the many years of emails to Len, and have decided that finally you all should know how I feel about the site.

I am so proud of the love of my life, Len, for taking his hobby of hunting and starting the forum years ago, and then in his retirement watching it grow into what it is today.

I value the quality of the members, and thank you for making this site one of quality discussion and technical long range shooting education. You are all responsible for giving Len, and ultimately me, much joy in our retirement.

I love to play tennis competitively, flower garden, and babysit for our first grandchild, Mia Pearl. This fall we will add babysitting for our soon-to-be-born grandson.

I am Len's right hand man. I look forward to many years of continuing to watch the interest in our site grow. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Remember you're always welcome in "LEN'S LIVING ROOM" (and mine too)
Kathy Backus (Len's wife)
Old 06-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Gold Member

Re: Hello from Len's wife

Thanks for having such a nice living room for us to hang out in!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks Kathy, we appreciate the invitation that you and Len have given us all into your living room.

God Bless,
AJ

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives
Old 06-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Bronze Member

Thank you kathy for the support and encouragement you offer Len in his hobby. I'm sure this wouldn't be near as great a site as it is if it were not for your support and help encouraging Len, I know it must take a great deal of time to keep a site like this up and running smoothly. Thanks for your part in
making it happen.

Thanks also for welcoming us into your "living room"

A big congrats on your 42nd anniversary!!! Way to go!!

*Prairie Princess*
Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member

Ahhhhh now we finally get to meet the real #1 Backus.

Thanks for all you do Kathy. I know you do a lot in the "background" that benefits all of us and for that we're grateful.

You've seen all of the emails huh??? Oh boy, got to do some thinking and remembering. I might be in trouble and don't even know it.

Keep Len in line. Congratulations on the 42nd. anniversary and be sure to let us know when the big bash for the 50th. anniversary will be.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
SPONSOR

Kathy,
Thank you for sharing Len with us, and thank you for coming on LRH and sharing with us.
Ernie
Old 06-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Silver Member

Kathy, thanks for working with Len to make this site what it is.
But I'm not sure if I would consider Len retired I think he just changed professions. Looking at his pictures shows true art work!