Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from Boston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 10:39 PM

Hello from Boston

I know it's good manners to always just say hello before making a post. I basically hunt two states. assachusetts where we use shotguns, and Maine, rifles. I bought a new Rem 870 12 Ga and totally modified it for thick brush (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). Now I'm building a Weatherby 300 Mag. Vanguard, and hope to find some help here.

Thanks for the great forum, and hopefully I can be of some help to others here as well.

PS... I was born here, don't hold it against me.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:38 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Hello from Boston

Welcome aboard.

I don't post a lot myself as I'm still learning about long range hunting. I recently got into reloading as a necessity for my 6.5 x 284 Savage. I'll try not to hold it against you being from Taxachusetts...even though I'm in NH. Just promise us all you voted for Scott Brown and not Barney Frank and I'm sure you'll be just fine.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:38 PM

Voted for hum? I stood out in the rain and snow and dark for 8 hours holding a sign for him on election day.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Bronze Member

I'll be doing the same for Kelly Ayotte up here on Tuesday. Went out for opening day of Muzzle loader season this morning. Pretty much like my archery season so far, didn't see a thing.