Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello from Afghanistan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 03:26 AM
Gold Member

Hello from Afghanistan!

Hello fellow shooters! I am currently a civilian contractor working in Afghanistan. I am new to LRH, but not new to shooting.

First learned about LRH from some posts on Graybeard's forums. I really enjoy reading the forums and articles here and hope to draw upon the knowledge and experience available here to improve my shooting skills.

Because of my location, I obviously don't get much trigger time these days. Still, I can read and dream and plan for when I am home, hence my username-- benchracer. I can build rifles, handload ammo, and hunt game over and over again in my mind's eye. Thanks to all of you for supplying the ideas and food for thought!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 AM
Gold Member

Re: Hello from Afghanistan!

Welcome!

Stay safe!
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."-- Samuel Adams
Old 12-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Hello from Afghanistan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchracer View Post
Hello fellow shooters! I am currently a civilian contractor working in Afghanistan. I am new to LRH, but not new to shooting.

First learned about LRH from some posts on Graybeard's forums. I really enjoy reading the forums and articles here and hope to draw upon the knowledge and experience available here to improve my shooting skills.

Because of my location, I obviously don't get much trigger time these days. Still, I can read and dream and plan for when I am home, hence my username-- benchracer. I can build rifles, handload ammo, and hunt game over and over again in my mind's eye. Thanks to all of you for supplying the ideas and food for thought!

Welcome to LRH and stay safe.

I could get plenty of trigger time over their

Bigbuck