Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Hello

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 08:15 PM

Hello

howdy, wow what a great site and a great resource, I plan on learning a thing or two here.... anyways im 23years old, male, currently in cal unfortuanately. A cuntry boy stuck in the city, man what a drag.... I went from a 104acre farm in tenn.. a 35 acre ranch in texas, farming on a 45 acre farm in another part of texas, to living in flagstaff az on a small ranch outside the city, to the bay area or should i say the "gay area" california... geez, lord have mercy on me. Not to worry tho, ive fpund myself hunting out here fairly regulary, and heading to montana in april for a dog town shoot and coyote hunt. anywas thanks for having me
Old 01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Hello

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

I don't envy you having to live in Ca. Glad you joined us.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:08 PM

Re: Hello

yeah, you know tho, Im surrounded by family again, good friends, my wife is happy, im busy with work during an economy like this.... i think god dealt me a good hand.

although i wont die here, an i plan on making my dollar here nd getting my own ranch and not workin other peoples ranches, i got a five year plan to get myself out of ca. But surely i dont prefer ca, we who hunt and love guns and wear flannels are a rare breed out here.... i had a lady at the supermarket call me a "rightwinged gun toting god fearing fanatic".... and my reply to the complete stranger was, "thank you ma'am" thats a long story