Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Gripnpull

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Gripnpull

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingblind7 View Post
Are you able to send your product to Australia?
Its an amazingly simple product which looks as though it will beat the competition for shear speed and ease of use.
Yes we can send them to Australia. I have sent one to Australia already. I ship them flat rate priority mail and to get it to Australia it goes priority flat rate international for $23.95. This way there is tracking information and it is simple.

Coues7- It does not hurt the bullet in the least. There is a little shiny spot on the bullets after getting pulled by the GRIP-N-PULL. It is so much faster than using the inertia pullers or the collet puller. Thanks

Brandon
Old 08-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Silver Member

love it already. want to buy one asap. great looking tool that is so simple but innovative to our world of shooting and reloading

what material is the tool made of? aluminum? composites?
Old 08-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Silver Member

not trying to bitch but I will say that $40 seems a little steep for a tool like this. sorry, not trying to insult you either.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhibbard24 View Post
not trying to bitch but I will say that $40 seems a little steep for a tool like this. sorry, not trying to insult you either.
Not insulted at all. I have heard that before. If you compare this to say the inertia puller for 25-30 bucks yes it might seem too expensive. As for the inertia puller, try to pull a 338 lapua or 300 RUM or 7mm RUM. You simply can not do it because they will not fit. Also the inertia puller makes more noise than it is worth. Plus the powder stays in one place with the GRIP-N-PULL. Where should I stop?

If you compare the price to the collet pullers people use then it is a godsend because with the collet puller you have the initial investment of 25 bucks to get the setup that screws into your press like a die. Then after you have that you have to buy a different size collet for every caliber you want to pull. To buy all the calibers you can pull on just the standard rifle GRIP-N-PULL it will cost you around 140-150 dollars.

It might seem too expensive when you first see it but I assure you it only "seems" that way. I invite you to try one and if you don't like it then send it back for a refund. It is made from stainless steel. Thanks