Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Greetings from MuleHunter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Silver Member

Greetings from MuleHunter

Greetings!
My name is Jesse. I live in Everett Washington. I have hunted for several years. My favorite choice of game is Muledeer (hence the name) and bear. I have handloaded for years and own a couple custom rifles. I have one on the way that is being made by Rick Beginski, a 7mmx300wsm, for 1000yd F-Class. I shoot almost exclusively at long range, 500-1000yds, in our local wooded areas. It is not uncommon to see muledeer in the high country here at 400yds+. In the last couple of years i have been getting into competition shooting including local 300yd matches, the Idaho State Sniper Challenge, and soon F-Class. I will be purchasing a lathe hopefully in this next year (pending the economy) to start chambering my own rifles. I am good friends with landcbeitner who posts fairly regularly here, we have made lots of shooting videos that are posted on youtube under 'Long Range Shooting' and we hunt together. I look forward to getting to know the experienced hunters and marksman here. In reading lots of posts before joining i could tell there is alot of knowledge and experience to be shared here, and i hope to contribute some of my own as well.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:59 AM
PUBLISHER

Re: Greetings from MuleHunter

Jesse, welcome. It sounds like you will fit right in.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Platinum Member

Welcome aboard.

I have children living in Kirkland and Snohomish (??) and get up there once in awhile. I enjoyed your videos and pics of your shooting places. I liked the realism of the situation. Great prep. for real life.

I'll give a call when I'm up that way....... Better hope your not home.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Silver Member

Thank you both. Definetly send me a pm if you're in the area were always looking for more shooting buddies. I like the competitions but what i enjoy the most is shooting under real world conditions, there is nothing quite like making a first round hit in the field at long range!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Silver Member

Well, look who dethided show....

Hey buddy, glad you joined. Many of the guys in this forum are much more extreme when it comes to long range shooting (than the other forums). It's where we belong . Many of the big names are here like Kirby Allen, Shawn Carlock, Bryan Litz, and the list goes on and on! Needless to say I love this place. When you get a lathe, I'll have to put an extra bed in your garage , your wife will learn to hate me.

Here's a link to the last video I posted here, featuring Jesse (MuleHunter). Practice Shooting Video

Last edited by landcbeitner; 12-21-2008 at 11:19 PM.