Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Great people and great site! Thanks Cocked!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 08:50 PM

Great people and great site! Thanks Cocked!

I live in Johnsonville, South Carolina and have hunted for over 25 years. I have just joined this site and have already bought a new custom rifle. I have really fount out that they are really helpful and great people on this site. It is very pleasing to have people wanting to help with reloading questions or what ever questions that pertains to wildlife and enjoying the hunting tradition. I have also learned alot about reloading and target shooting. Thanks goes out to a member named cocked! Really good people!