Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

First time post

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 09:26 PM

First time post

I am new to this forum. My introduction is as follows.
I am from SE GA and have been a firearm owner since my dad bought me my first gun when I was 13. It was a Stevens .410 single shot and I still have it.
I graduated HS in'77 and immediately enrolled in the College of Hard Knocks. After earning a graduate degree at this Institution of Higher Learning I enrolled in college and earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering in '92.
I have been an avid reloader since the eary '80's and load pistol, rifle, and shotgun cartridges.
I have always been satisfied with a single stage RCBS set up until the '08 elections. I now want to speed things up a bit and would appreciate any input on progressive reloader pro vs cons. Thank you for your time.
lonster