Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Eric from Lavergne, TN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 07:51 PM

Eric from Lavergne, TN

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and looking forward to getting some great feedback about hunting and shooting. I am about to be 37 this month and have never hunted a day in my life. I served in the military, and enjoy the outdoors very much. I fish as much as I can and photograph nature as well. My dad and I always fished but never hunted and I always wanted to give it a try.

So this year I bought a new Remington 700 in .308 and look forward to try my hand at hunting.

I hope I am welcome and my questions are actuially answered unlike some of the other forums I have been on. They read but do not reply...Grrrrrr
Old 07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Eric from Lavergne, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by reewik View Post
I hope I am welcome and my questions are actuially answered unlike some of the other forums I have been on. They read but do not reply...Grrrrrr
Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

It's a pretty friendly and helpful bunch around here so ask away and I'm sure you'll get lots of help. There's always somebody around that can help out with any question you might have.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Eric from Lavergne, TN

Eric,

It's my pleasure to be the first to welcome you to Len's Living Room......Unless that is someone else hits <enter> first.

Yup, we'll answer your questions and with great length if I respond.

Also ya can't trust a thing I say.

Gool luck with your hunting quest. Ya gotta eat whatcha shoot.

See!!! If I weren't so darn long winded Dick wouldn't have beat me..........What a bummer......