Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Doublezranch's son

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 09:49 PM

Doublezranch's son

Hello all my dad told me that this was an awesome site. As you all know that we have been hunting with Riley this year. You all seen pictures of my deer and antelope in previous threads. I shoot a 7mm-08 and a 270 wsm. I look forward to learning a bunch from all of you!!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:58 PM

Re: Doublezranch's son

Welcome to the site. There is a great wealth of information on here and I'm sure you'll learn a ton. It's great to have responsible young people engaged in the hunting/shooting sports. I bet you'll make some good friends on here.

Those are two great cartridges you have there already. Oh' and congrats on your deer and antelope.

JH
Old 10-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Platinum Member

Great to see you coming on board! Looks like your already putting the smack down on some deer and goats, what tags do you guys have left?

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 10-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Platinum Member

Hi there Zayne, glad you joined. Colin is on here too, deerhunter13 i believe, he isnt on here much.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 10-09-2013, 10:12 PM

I have a bow tag left for deer. My dad has a rifle doe tag. My grandpa has a rifle doe tag to and so does my mom.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:15 PM

Hey Riley