Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Which countries are our members living in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2004, 06:00 AM

Re: Which countries are our members living in?

Len,

PA, of course [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For 2 weeks, a couple of weeks ago I lived in South Africa. Does that qualify? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Don [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 06:03 AM

derek,

I have been fishing in Scotland. Very beautifull place you live in. We were about 40 miles west of Pitlochry. My SO is currently in England, visiting family. She is in Stoke.

Don [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Silver Member

Someone needs to start a thread about shooting in GB and Australia. According to our Media, those citizens all but gave up their guns.

If it's still possible to hunt and shoot, and the above posts suggest that it is, then I think it would be interesting to hear what they go through, (Bureaucratically) to do the things that we take for granted.

For instance, I heard that some man in England was prosecuted for murder for shooting a burgler in his home. I'm lead to believe that is standard stuff in Merry olde England?

That's music to the ears of Hillary and John boy, who, (at least), doesn't use a rifle for duck hunting. BTW, she's my personal "Great Satan" for the forseeable future.

Beware, complacent Americans. Vote Democratic at your own peril. You have to take the good with the bad, and I'm a one issue voter. It has never failed me.

Good hunting. LB
Old 07-27-2004, 11:31 PM
Bronze Member

The county of Yorkshire,England...Gods country.(At least it was untill Blair got his hands on it). [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Bronze Member

A few days ago here (Australia) there was a robber shot dead by a female security guard, and they were thinking of charging her with murder. Even though this guy punched her to the head repeatedly with brass knuckles, and tried to steel a very large sum of money.
Its a sad state that our country is in at the moment, but it will be worse if Mark Lathem gets into power.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:21 PM

From far off New Zealand. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2004, 07:52 PM

From Alberta Canada the true north strong and cold. We have been shang-hight againe by the liberals. Fred M