Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

counter sniper optics!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: counter sniper optics!!!

You can't go wrong with a Night Force Scope!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: counter sniper optics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .338magnumshooter View Post
As a matter of fact,you will be hearing from me again!! I appreciate the opinions and realize that the scope is not all that it claims to be,but I also need to do more thurough testing for a final judgement on this optic,althought I'm fairly certain it will fall way short of their claims!! As you said,live and learn! I've never claimed to be an EXPERT,and yes I should have done more research,but to err is human,so I did not appreciate the sucker born everyday comment,kindly keep those opinions to yourself,as they help NO ONE!! My next purchase will be a nightforce optics,wich I have done my homework on! .338magnumshooter!!

It is obvious but when you "highly recommend” something you know absolutely nothing about it speaks volumes.

Don’t want to run you off by having a little fun but please do the due diligence FIRST and then type….