Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Chupathingy in Texas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 10:53 PM

Chupathingy in Texas

New guy here in Texas. On the interwebs I go by Chupa, but my real name is Jay. The only thing I hunt anymore are coyotes,just lost interest in everything else. I can put a round up a gnats ass at 200 meters and I crap concertina wire(stole that from Heart break ridge). Can't hit the broadside of a barn with a shotgun even if I'm inside. That...That...That's about it.

Just wanted to say Hi..........So Hi!

Chupa
I sung the first hymn when the stars were created,and I let Mary know who she was expecting. Then again... I've turned rivers into blood and cities into salt...........So I don't think I have to explain myself to you! Gabriel
Old 10-24-2008, 06:45 PM

Re: Chupathingy in Texas

Friendly bunch.
I sung the first hymn when the stars were created,and I let Mary know who she was expecting. Then again... I've turned rivers into blood and cities into salt...........So I don't think I have to explain myself to you! Gabriel
Old 10-24-2008, 06:46 PM

Friendly bunch
Old 10-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member

We are a friendly bunch around here. Welcome to Long Range Hunting.;)

Your post slipped by the radar. Never even noticed it but with hunting season and all it's been a little busy. Start again tomorrow morning for elk.;)

So you can do the 'ol Texas heart shot on a gnat huh?? Not bad for a target of that size, unless the gnats in Texas are way bigger than they are up here.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:05 PM

I appreciate the reply. I made a few inquiries about 2-3 days ago, and no reponses. So I was beginning to feel like a lepar, or at the very least I was wondering if I smelled or something.

It's just a phrase, I'm nothing special behind the trigger. I've missed my fair share.

Chupa
Old 10-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Gold Member

welcome chupa, glad to see ya here. Just saw your post today, but like SS says its a busy time of the year. There are a great bunch of very knoledgeable guys here.
RR
Old 10-25-2008, 05:13 AM
Gold Member

Location: Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single stop light!

glad to have you here Jay......i'm an honorary texan now since i voted for W twice. what part of tx? AJ