Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Bull_Nutts, sounds like [bool_nuhts]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:02 AM

Bull_Nutts, sounds like [bool_nuhts]

Hey All, former Marine here,

Just got out 4 years ago and now live in Salisbury MD. I finnaly got to the position to spend money on the prusuit of utilizing chemical reactions, restrained by machanical means, to accelerate a known projectile to incredable velocity, using physics to acheve an accurate delivery of said projectile to a pre-determand location.

Yea I love to shoot!!!

Im proud to say im very good at it too. Im also an amature gunsmith working towards prefecting a rifle for myself. That being said i stil have a lot to learn and welcome any and all imput for shooting and gunsmithing.
I love a good joke and havbe a sly wit so dont be afraid to tell me one.

Here is my baby for now. Its a CZ 550 in .308 win that I bought the parts for and assembled myself. Did all the mounting and glassing and dialed down the trigger to 3.5. I use this rifle for everything from skin to paper.

Well i guess not!!! Can't figure out how to put a pic on here.
Well anyways ive hade a few posts on here already and just want to thank evryone who responded.

"Beware the man who hath one gun, for he is most accurate in any guise"
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Bull_Nutts, sounds like [bool_nuhts]

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Take a look at this. It should help you out with the picture posting. http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...picture-25364/
Old 05-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Bull_Nutts, sounds like [bool_nuhts]

Nice. Finally a guy that knows how to pronounce BULL. I get teased quite a bit for my Eastern Oregon ''drawl'' by my wife, (a valley girl) who pronounces BULL like bowl. Drives me nutts, but she was born in the wrong part of the world to understand theres a big difference. Oh well.
Thanks for your service to our country.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"