Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Tell us about yourself. Include your Location in the thread title.

Another MT member (billings)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Gold Member

Re: Another MT member (billings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrace View Post
Any BRGC members?
Not me - been a member at YRC for a long time.

I do get the opportunity to visit your club a number of times a year for archery and sporting clays. I know a lot of your members - all quality guys. BRGC is a fine quality club with a lot of advantages on it's multi facilities but it is limited to only 300 yds for rifle. That's just a couple of clicks beyond "zero" for a lot of these guys on here.

Welcome
Old 04-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm over in Miles City. Lot's of p-dogs and have access to a 1000 yd range with steel a few minutes from the house, and a friend that has one out to a mile if you want to shoot longer range....:-)
Old 05-01-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
Not me - been a member at YRC for a long time.

I do get the opportunity to visit your club a number of times a year for archery and sporting clays. I know a lot of your members - all quality guys. BRGC is a fine quality club with a lot of advantages on it's multi facilities but it is limited to only 300 yds for rifle. That's just a couple of clicks beyond "zero" for a lot of these guys on here.

Welcome
This club is very convient for me, the big bore range is a bit short, nice, but short. I love the rest of the place! If I need longer I head out to the in-laws ranch anyways.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Silver Member

Good to have ya! I did the same thing, got tired of getting search results here and not being a member so i joined up! Love the Billings area, spent some time working on a couple ranches down there and hunt elk in the Broadview area.